Thursday 5 July 2012

Moria Goblins

It would appear to all intent and purposes that I've not been doing much of late but that couldn't be further from the truth. I've taken on commission work for Foundry and unfortunately until they give me permission, I'm not allowed to publicly display any of my work. What I have managed to do in-between is carry on trying to get the Mines of Moria box set painted so I can give my son that game I've been promising him for so long now. I've managed to paint the 8 goblin archers that are in the set. Wish I could say I enjoyed painting them but I'm still not all that impressed with the quality of the figures. So here they are, a bit slap dash but at least they're done. Just 16 more gobbo's and a cave troll and I can get my arse kicked by my son , who's much better at playing the games than me (it's more about the painting, for me).





No comments:

Post a Comment